- About Us
- Contact Us
Provides real solutions based on leading-edge research and practical experience in human resources, training, management and OH&S. Through seminars, printed resources, employee assessments and sleep disorder screening, we bring awareness and problem-solving strategies to you and your organization. We will help you and your employees Sleep Better – Feel Better – Work Better.
Shiftwise Workplace Assessment
Carolyn understands the information she is teaching and can relate to the shift worker well.
Organizations in sectors…
Including power generation, gas distribution, manufacturing, transportation and health care have benefited from our expertise.
- Bruce Power, Ontario, Canada
- PG&E, San Francisco, US
- BP, Colorado, US
- AES, Oklahoma
- Keys Energy, Florida, US
- Potash Corp, Saskatoon, Canada
- New Brunswick Power, Canada
- 435 Wing Squadron, Winnipeg, Canada
- Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations
- Saskatchewan Correctional Centres
- City of Saskatoon
Available for media interviews on the following topics:
- Sleep and Sleep Deprivation
- Effects of sleep deprivation on health and safety
- Circadian rhythym sleep disorders (shift work sleep disorder, delayed sleep phase disorder)
- Night owl behavior and its implications for work, relationships, and parenting