The Shiftwise Workplace
Do you supervise shiftworkers? Manage a shift work workplace? Are responsible for human resources or occupational health and safety?
Would you like to
- Design a shift work schedule?
- Reduce absenteeism and accidents of shift work employees?
- Reduce fatigue among those who do shift work or night work?
- Ensure that all employees are alert at work?
- Improve shift worker health and wellness?
- Determine if an employee can continue with shift work?
- Select appropriate employees for your shift work schedule?
Articles: featured on this site may have the information you require. (go to Categories and click on ‘Management’.)
ZZZ… News: our free monthly e-newsletter that features the latest research and innovative ideas for shift work health, safety and fatigue management.
Shiftwise Workplace Assessment: find out if you have Shiftwise best practices in your workplace. Use the guidelines provided here or ask us to assist you with a complete assessment. Read more.
Shiftwork Interview Guide: ask how you could get your copy free.
Schedule Clinic: assess your current schedule or develop a new one.
Sleep disorder screening (in association with Associated Sleep Services)
Employee Assessments (pre-employment and return-to-work)
Resources and Presentations:
- Fatigue Buster poster
- PowerUP! Presentation
- Alert@Work: Keys to Managing Sleep and Fatigue in the Workplace
- Managing ‘Round the Clock Presentation