Resources for shiftworkers and their managers to achieve better sleep, health and safety.
The Alert@Work: Shiftwork App is the solution when there is no or a very small training budget.
Plus, there is no easier way to get vital health and safety information to shiftworkers.
The Alert@Work: Shiftwork App can
- provide on-going learning and support after employees have completed a course
- serve as a stand-alone resource if employees don’t have access to any other educational options to improve their sleep, health and safety
- provide value to both shiftworkers and their managers
The Alert@Work: Shiftwork App has two levels of participation.
VALUE is a no fee subscription with access to the resources available within that level.
Value subscription offers
- access to a library of hundreds of articles, audio briefings and videos related to shiftwork, fatigue, wellness, management and sleep and sleep disorders
- weekly notification of highlighted or new articles and audio briefings
- access to information about Products for shiftworkers
- option to purchase printed resources
- option to purchase member merchandise
THRIVE membership offers additional opportunities to learn and engage including
- Expert interviews
- Shiftworker Interviews
- weekly quizzes, polls and challenges
- information sharing with other members
- Tools specially designed for shiftworkers
- a Rewards program
- resource and product discounts
- FUN activities
THRIVE is a fee-based subscription and provides access to a broader range of resources for learning, engagement and support.
Access to the Alert@Work: Shiftwork App is available to individuals. Organizations can also purchase access to the app at a reduced rate for all their employees.
Do you think your company could benefit when all their shiftworkers are more alert – and more often at work – then check out the corporate courses and resources page here. Tell your manager about us, and maybe we can help your coworkers too!