Managing Relationships in the Workplace
Participants will learn about
- Sleep and why it’s an important health behaviour
- The primary reasons for sleep deprivation in our society
- The impact of sleep deprivation on the workplace, health and relationships
- The challenges associated with shiftwork
- Strategies to address a colleague who is sleepy
- The most common sleep disorders and their impact on sleep
- Appropriate interventions to help get the sleep we need.
This course includes 4 fully digitized modules which require approximately 1 hour to complete.
Purchase a Corporate license to give employees access to the Managing Relationships in the Workplace course online
Purchase a THRIVE Membership to access PowerUP online